Wedding Countdown!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Say Yes to the Dress!

SO! I thought it would take me much longer than this but I have found my dress! I only went to three different bridal salons (The rule of thumb is you only go to three stores or you'll confuse yourself) and the LAST dress I tried on at the LAST store was my dress. At first I didn't know, but the longer I wore it the more I fell in love with it. We (Mom, and my two maid's of honour Annie and Bronte) went to have dinner across the street and the whole time I just kept saying "should I try it on again?". We went back after dinner and I decided right there and the, this was it!!!

I'm going back today with my Mom and my Dad to seal the deal!

I'm buying my dress from Becker's Bridals, a Toronto bridal staple, and the designer is La Sposa of Barcelona. It's the off-white, mermaid, strapless, satin, button-back, long train dress I've always wanted!!!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment