Wedding Countdown!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

One of many parties to come!

Here are some photos from our Engagement/Housewarming party we had this summer! 

Bride and Groom (Eventually)
My sister Bronte and Kinsey
Amber and Giselle
Oliana, Dayna and I
Three Amigos! Me, Dayna, and Mark
Our good friends Mark and Dayna toasting us!
Me and Dayna
Bronte and I
Mark and I
The McQuarrie Brothers and friends!
Mark, and my future sister-in-law Carolyn
Some girls
Some guys
Giselle, Dayna and I
Amber, Jeff, Jason and Mike
My sister Annie, Olivia, and Troy

1 comment:

  1. The photos from the party are great, and everyone seems to be having a good time. I hope the wedding also turned out perfect. I’m also getting married in a few weeks and I’m growing more excited with every passing day. All our arrangements so far have been going perfect, and we even managed to book one of my favorite rental spaces for parties for the event.

    ReplyDelete